Earn your Computer Programming & Web Development Certificate
Our Computer Programming and Web Development Program is the perfect fit for those looking to enter the lucrative hi-tech field. Our courses will prepare you for jobs such as software developers, entry level Java application developers, and web developer among others.
Earn your certificate in Computer Programming & Web Development in 6 steps:
A good laptop with internet is required. Purchase a laptop if you don't already own one.
Take classes online for 3 semesters with guided instruction provided live via webcam with qualified teachers.
Be prepared to work. Keep up with the homework schedule to hone your skills. The more you put in, the better programmer you will be!
If you choose, earn 35 general education credits to receive your associates degree.
For interested students, there is a student service available to help with applying for jobs and internships.
- Separate cohorts for men and women.
- Affordable and convenient class times in the comfort of your own home. Classes will be recorded for convenience.
- Advisement in building your career.
- Flexible schedule designed around the Yomim Tovim.
- An essay
- A letter of recommendation
- A copy of your high school transcript(s)
- A copy of your photo ID