NJ Accounting Program
This is the program that NJ students have been waiting for!
In this program, students complete the coursework necessary for an Associate’s Degree in Business from Eastwick College and then go on to earn a Bachelor of Arts from Woodmont College including business and accounting credits as required for NJ CPA license.
Associate Degree Program Features:
- Associate Degree is a combination of face-to-face classes and self-study courses.
- Accounting courses are taught in the classroom.
- Excellent teachers!
- Students receive extra support from their academic advisor guiding them through the core general education and business requirements.
- Financial aid available for eligible students.
Bachelor Degree Program Features:
- Bachelor’s Degree is 100% self-study.
- Students receive extra support from their academic advisor guiding them through their degree plan.
- Students can apply up to 40 credits from seminary towards this degree.
- 30 Woodmont credits required.
High School Diploma or GED